Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer 2011 - Strawberry Days Rodeo


 Strawberry Days Rodeo


The first time I remember going to a rodeo was in college. 
It's a shame because rodeos are quite the red neck party and I missed out for 20 years.

Almost as funny as mutton bustin'.... a hundred kids chasing a cow with dollar bills
David and Lindsey

David made a cool mutton bustin' video of that night. It's definitely worth watching. Check it out here.

Heidi and Curtis

Leavitt and Amber

This made me want to go horseback riding. Which is strange for me.

Leavitt, Amber, Me, Curtis


I had heard great things about the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove and I'm glad we made it this year. The Stauffer's and the Woodland's were kind enough to accompany us. It was a lot of fun! If you get the chance to go DO NOT pass up the strawberries and cream -- what a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment