Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer 2011 - Philipp Family Time


Ty's Homecoming

Curt's youngest brother, Ty, came back from his mission to Campinas Brazil on July 12. It was a great celebration for the Philipp family. Curtis and I started dating two months after Ty left so it was my first time meeting him. It's been fun getting to know him this past month.

Philipp Family Picture taken the night Ty returned
 Time with the Family

So... I'm slightly biased, but really... my nieces and nephews are the CUTEST.
Nixon and Halle Kate
Little Landon, my youngest nephew :)
Nixon's 1st Birthday. What a stud!
Lexi Lou
Nixon and Mace Face
Halle and Marlee (I'm bummed that this is the only "summer" pic I have of Marlee 
and I don't have any of Jocie.... see her in the video below)
Lex and Mace playing soccer
Nice kick, Mason!

St. George
The week after Ty came back some of the family headed down to the Saint George house. Curt hit the links and we spent time hiking and swimming. Craig introduced us to some great places to eat and amazing smoothies at Orange Peel. Check out these videos of our cute nephew Stockton:


Curt and I
Dinner at Player's Club
Orem Owlz Game

We purchased the "Pass of All Passes" this year and one of the many perks is going to the Orem Owlz games for free. The other week we watched the Orem Owlz play the Ogden Raptors. We had fun watching the game with Craig & Amanda (and their kids), Chris & Becky (and their kids), Ty, and Andy Romney.


More Summer 2011 updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment