Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer 2011 - Family Reunions




 Bear Lake Family Reunion


My apologies for not taking a single picture at the Ashton Family Reunion. The last week of June Curt's maternal grandparents rented the above 11,500 sq. ft. home for a family reunion. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting more of his extended family and getting better acquainted with those I had already met. We spent four days in Garden City/Bear Lake area. Our days were spent swimming, playing outdoor games, four wheeling, eating, reading, and relaxing. 

Oh... and did I mention eating one too many "famous" raspberry shakes?

Delicious.
Also delicious.
BIG thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Ashton for making the reunion possible. We are definitely looking forward to the next one!

Burley Family Reunion

The week after Bear Lake we drove with my mom from Provo to Burley, Idaho for the Lambert Family Reunion. The Lambert's have had annual family reunions for as long as I can remember. I loved seeing nearly all of my extended family and spending time with my immediate family. We enjoyed some great meals, went boating, bowling, and for the first time ever I was part of the annual "Elva Lambert Golf Scramble". We were there for the fourth and enjoyed watching fireworks on the outskirts of Burley.

The Hovey Place Reservoir


Us at the Hovey Place
The Kloepfer's took us boating one afternoon. Curt, Nate, and Joey jumped off a bridge into the Snake River. Check out the video by clicking here.

Quinn and Curt left this on the Kloepfer's fridge
Thanks family for the fun memories. Looking forward to the Albion reunion next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment