Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Mighty Quinn

My favorite, youngest brother, Spencer Quinn.

He's been through a lot. Last week he had his second surgery to remove the remainder of his colon and he left the hospital today. He is such a strong kid and in the past 7-8 years that he's been battling his ulcerative colitis I have rarely if ever heard him complain about his pain. 



Nine years my junior, he is someone I have great admiration and extreme respect for. I am proud of him for being brave, courageous, and persevering through it all. His outstanding character helps me put things into perspective and reminds me that complaining is a road to nowhere.

"Never, never, never give up."
~Winston Churchill

Thanks for being a wonderful example to me. I sure love you!

1 comment:

  1. Quinn is amazing.

    I was unaware you had a blog. This is a happy discovery for me.

    ReplyDelete