Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunshine & Summertime

Summer is EASILY my favorite season. I love it for so many reasons. I feel like summertime brings so many of those simple joys that make life enjoyable.

being outdoors

picnic up Provo Canyon

picnics

road trips/vacations

Philipp family vacation to New Port

family reunions

family reunion in Tahoe many moons ago...

drive-in movies

shaved ice

outdoor concerts
Kenny Chesney in NYC

swimming

going on walks at night

baseball games



weddings


Loving the warm weather lately... now only if I didn't have a job that keeps me indoors... :) 

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you two at provo canyon is So cute!! gorgeous couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I just got back from a bike ride, and thought the same things....summer is simply wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete