Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random

Three simply random things that made me chuckle today:

"Children are unpredictable and 
could run into the road at any time." 
- Utah Driver's Handbook

Not children can be, but children are... I guess there's no arguing with the handbook; it's law. Might as well say, "... will run into the road at any time."

 I'm in the midst of studying up for a Utah license... wahoo!

stinkin' unpredictable culprits

From that same lovely handbook: "Children... do not understand the dangers of moving vehicles." Sheesh, lay off the kids. Sometimes they're smarter than they look ;)

"Meetings in echo chambers are always so much fun!" - one of my favorite co-workers after sitting through an 1 1/2 hour meeting of people who like to hear themselves talk and then repeatedly remind themselves of what they just said... (excuse the cynicism)


Don't worry. 

There were MUCH more enjoyable moments of my day, 
but for some reason these stick out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment